Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals and forms for employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc)
- Medical reports and examinations for insurance companies and employers
- Insurance claim forms
- Passport signing
- Private prescriptions
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Holiday cancellation forms
- To whom it may concern letters
- Forms, certificates and medicals
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our admin team will be happy to advise you about them or you can view them here. Please note that fees are reviewed periodically.
If you have a form that you need completing or countersigning by your GP please read it carefully, fill in and sign any parts that you need to before bringing it to the surgery marked for the attention of the Medical Reports Team. We ask that you allow up to 21 days for the process to be completed. Paperwork is released on receipt of payment which can be made by cash, cheque made payable to Lodge Surgery or bank transfer.
If you have any queries please email the Medical Reports Team: firstname.lastname@example.org